Rapids Four Faucet Jockey Box Draft Beer Picnic Cooler with 50 Ft. Coil 48 Qt.
Beer coolers are a great addition for outdoor events. This coil cooler has four separate beer cooling coils that are submerged in ice to make even warm beer that passes through become cold before it passes through the keg faucets. Having four separate coils provides extra efficiency for any event as four different beers have the opportunity to get chilled and distributed to the users.
Keg Coil Cooler Features for High Quality Beer
- A coil cooler capable of containing and chilling four beer products.
- 48 quart beer cooler tub with a 26 inch width, 15 inch depth, and 15 inch height.
- Comes complete with durable 50 foot stainless steel coils and double wall construction.
- ABS molded liner with foamed insulation prevents moisture build-up.
- Check out these accessories to make your beer cooling experience even better.
Rapids Beer Tips
To have everything you need for your cooler right off the bat, Rapids suggests a few more products (if you don't own them already): A CO2 Kit to pressurize the system and move your beer, four (2) Sankey Coupler Kits to hook your kegs up to the jockey box, and a two CO2 Splitters that allow you to add more than one coupler (so you can use four kegs at once).
Don't forget about cleaning your jockey box! To maintain cleanliness after use and ensure fresh-tasting beer next time, we recommend using an FDA approved flush out hose to sanitize the unit prior to storing it.
Rapids Cold Plate Cooler & Coil Cooler Basics Video
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.