Three-Faucet Draft Beer Jockey Box Cooler 50 Ft. Coil 48 Qt.
This rugged, three-product Rapids coil type cooler has a capacity of 48 quarts and is guaranteed to stand up to high-volume usage. Also, this coil cooler also has a double-wall construction and foamed-in-place insulation and an ABS-molded liner. In addition, this coil cooler comes with a 50-foot stainless-steel coil that guarantees chilled beer every time, even with kegged beer that's room temperature, as long as you fill the beer coil cooler with enough cold water and ice.
As with other Rapids coil type coolers that dispense multiple beers, this Rapids beer coil cooler dispenses three product brands all at the same time.
Please note that around 25 to 30 pounds of applied CO2 pressure is required to dispense beer properly using this coil cooler. Complete dimensions of this Rapids coil type cooler is 26"W x 15"D x 15"H.
We also have picnic pumps available here at Rapids Wholesale. Check out this Taprite pony pump keg tap, this wing handle sankey keg tap, and this beer ball tap.
Coil Cooler Details and Features
- Coil cooler with 48-quart capacity
- Double-wall construction, foamed-in-place insulation, and ABS-molded liner
- 50-foot stainless steel coil
Rapids Beer Tips
To make sure you are fully prepared to use your jockey box and impress your customers, Rapids suggests you purchase one of these accessory groups:
- Three (3) Sankey Coupler Kits so you can attach your kegs to the cooler
- 3-Way Air Distributor so you can control which keg your CO2 is flowing to
- At least 12 ft of CO2 Hose (so you will have 4 ft per keg) for beer flow
- Six (6) Clamps to ensure your CO2 hose stays properly hooked up
- A CO2 Kit to add the pressure needed to move your beer to the taps
Don't forget about cleaning your jockey box! To maintain cleanliness after use and ensure fresh-tasting beer next time, we recommend using an FDA approved flush out hose to sanitize the unit prior to storing it.
Rapids Cold Plate Cooler & Coil Cooler Basics Video
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.