Chrome Beer Faucet for Keg Systems
Any keg setup needs the best keg tap to not only provide the smoothest pour and the best tasting beer, but also to look stylish and impressive. For a low price you can have both of these highly sought after elements with this Rapids Rounded Top Deluxe, Chrome beer tap. It provides easy access for users to quickly and effectively receive the best tasting beer possible from a keg tap.
Features of this Chrome Beer Tap
- Our best-selling beer tap from Rapids.
- Designed with premium quality in mind with a durable handle and rounded edges for an elegant look.
- Quick-acting handle is easy to apply and use with one hand.
- Ball washer fabricated from smooth and easy to operate after pouring multiple beers that would cause wear and tear on other keg taps.
- Constructed for consistency with an easy to clean design to make sure every beer is of the highest quality.
- Order 24 keg faucets and receive 15 percent off your purchase.
The Best Beer Faucet for any Keg Setup
One of the main components of a quality keg setup or keg system would probably be the beer tap faucets. Because they are part of the final stage when the draft beer is actually dispensed, it is important to get the best bar beer tap available, which will not affect the taste of your brew. This chrome beer faucet from Rapids has a smooth finish that ensures that the taste of your beer is natural and untainted by any minerals that can accumulate in lesser-quality beer tap faucets. This bar beer tap is also very easy to clean.
We have more Rapids beer tap faucets available here at Rapids Wholesale. Choose from stainless steel, brass, and plastic.
Details and Features
- One of the best-selling beer tap faucets from Rapids.
- This bar beer tap is designed with premium quality in mind
- A bar beer tap with high-quality construction that's easy to clean
- Note: Order in bulk and save. Buy 24 beer tap faucets here at Rapids Wholesale and get 15 percent off your purchase
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.