3/16" ID Clear Vinyl Keg Line Tube for Beer (by the Foot)
- Buy 100 for $0.49 each and save 74%
- Buy 500 for $0.35 each and save 81%
Beer Keg Hose | Clear VinylChange the quantity in your cart to reflect how many feet you would like. Cut to order, Price is per foot. This clear vinyl tube for beer kegs is ideal for direct draw applications and meets the demands set for most draft beer distributing systems. 3/16" inside diameter, 7/16" outside diameter. Sold by the foot. Minimum purchase of 10 feet.
Rapids Clear Vinyl Tube for Beer Keg Draw
The 3/16 inch by 7/16 inch is a great size to be used for most direct draw applications and can be used to splice off to larger sized keg lines. The vinyl design will not rot, become swollen, or become dried out from overuse or from any of the keg line cleaner used to remove beer stone and other minerals that commonly cause clogging or hurt the overall quality of the beer flowing through the keg tube.
Preference of a Clear Keg Line for Draft Beer Line Cleaning
Beer line cleaning needs to be used for any beer hose that has been used, especially if it is used on a consistent basis. Beer stone and other minerals can harden and stick to the inside lining of the hose and cause clogging or foul tasting beer. Even when a keg line cleaner is used, it is still difficult to tell whether or not the cleaner is working effectively. The clear keg line design allows users to see the quality of the beer as it flows through and if the beer line cleaner is working to loosen and remove any beer stone.
Keg Line Features Ideal for Removal of Beer Minerals
- Manufactured with DEHP-free PVC resins
- This specific size of barrel hose is ideal for close draw applications.
- This Rapids brand keg line has the same features and meets the demands of other quality beer dispensing systems.
- The design on the inside and outside of the tube allows for easy cleaning while the clear coloring allows users to see if a beer line cleaner kit is working effectively and if the quality of the beer is to their liking.
- Made from a non-toxic, odorless material that maintains proper beer taste and excellence.
|WARNING||California Prop 65
According to a response from the manufacturer, this item is California Prop 65 compliant.