Draft Beer Air Hose
Unlike other keg hoses, which are typically transparent and hard to distinguish in the dark grey environment where kegs often live, a red CO2 line is easily visible and identifiable, especially when surrounded by multiple beer lines in a cramped walk-in commercial refrigerator of a popular brewpub. High Quality Food grade vinyl line approved by FDA, USDA, USP Class VI, NSF and UL.
Red Beer Tube Dispenser for Keg Line Cleaning
Every beer line is going to collect minerals such as beer stone that could clog your beer tube or cause the quality of the beer to go down. This beer dispenser has a unique sanitary mirror finish on the inside and the outside of the tube that allows it to be easily cleaned without having to purchase a new barrel hose.
A Durable Red Colored Tube
If you have had problems with beverage tubes becoming broken down or swollen in the past, then this is the beverage hose for you. It effectively resists breakdown from all of the acids and chemicals that come with beverages and different cleaning materials. It will not collapse under the pressure placed on it from the beer pump, allowing for long-term use.
Features of the Red Dispenser for Beer Kegs
- Odorless qualities that maintain the quality beer taste.
- Manufactured with DEHP-free PVC resins
- Ideal for cleaning solutions and acids from beverages since this beer hose won't wear down.
- Easy to clean and maintain long-term.
- The small 5/16 inch interior diameter allows this keg line to be used with most keg faucets and keg taps.
- Purchase 100 feet of keg tubes to save on your purchase or 500 feet of beer tubes to save even more!