Four Faucet Jockey Box wtih 120' Coil, 100 Qt. Four-Product Heavy Duty Rapids Beer Coil Cooler
This quadruple-faucet, four-product coil cooler jockey box from Rapids has superb insulation for superior cold retention. Not only that, this beer picnic coil cooler utilizes the best 120-foot stainless-steel cooling coils to provide the maximum high-volume cooling capacity. Perfect for dispensing cold beer, wine, or cold brew coffee at fairs, festivals, farmer markets etc, where electricity is not available.
Designed for four beer kegs, this Rapids beer coil cooler can pour out and serve four different brands of beer.
A coil cooler jockey box is essentially an insulated storage trunk that is filled with ice and water, with a long coil of hollow tubing that cools and chills the beer while it is dispensed on tap. What's great about this specific beer picnic coil cooler is that the beer is usually cooled to temperatures that are just above freezing even if it were at room temperature inside the keg prior to the beverage entering this Rapids beer coil cooler.
Coil Cooler Jockey Box Details and Features
- This beer picnic coil cooler can dispense four brands of beer
- A coil cooler jockey box that keeps beer just above freezing even if it were room temperature inside the keg prior to dispensing
- Uses the best 120-foot stainless-steel cooling coils to provide the maximum high-volume cooling capacity
- Durable and heavy-duty Rapids beer coil cooler
- Dimensions: 36"W x 18"D x 18"H
Rapids Beer Tips
Save yourself time and hassle by ordering everything you need for your coil cooler at once. Rapids suggests you purchase the following items (if you don't already have them on-hand):
- Four (4) Sankey Coupler Kits to allow for four kegs being attached
- A CO2 Distributor so you can control the flow of your CO2, as well as that of your beer
- At least 16 ft of CO2 Hose (so you have 4 ft per keg), also for beer flow
- Eight (8) Clamps to prevent your CO2 hose from moving
- A CO2 Kit to provide the pressure needed to get your beer from keg to tap.
Don't forget about cleaning your jockey box! To maintain cleanliness after use and ensure fresh-tasting beer next time, we recommend using an FDA approved flush out hose to sanitize the unit prior to storing it.
Rapids Cold Plate Cooler & Coil Cooler Basics Video
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.