Taprite PP501 Pony Pump Hand Tap for American Kegs
- Buy 24 for $17.78 each and save 23%
Pony Keg Party Picnic Pump | Taprite PP501
The Taprite Pony Pump is designed for convenience and affordability. Simple to use, this pony pump beer tap works great for parties and is easy to clean.
A Convenient Pony Pump Keg Tap
If you don’t want to buy a large, bulky, and expensive keg tap, then this pony pump is the beer tap for you. It was designed by Taprite to be convenient to use with its small size and easy handling, as well as affordable with its small plastic construction. This convenient pump system comes complete with pump, tubing and faucet. Weighing just 12 ounces, the pony pump is "The perfect companion for picnics, parties and other social gatherings."
Easy to Use and Easy to Clean Pony Pump for American Kegs
Looking at the picture above, it's obvious that this keg pump is simple and easy to use. The spring inside of the beer pump makes it easy to use while the pressure-release vent on the side prevents over pumping. It is very easy to clean and reuse by washing with plain tap water for the best beer tap experience.
Features of this Pony Pump Beer Tap
- The Pony Pump is a compact air pump that fits any American style single-valve keg. It is the most convenient portable pump system on the market.
- Stationary Probe: The probe which opens the keg valves is molded as an integral part of the one-piece pump body. This simplifies the pump and eliminates linkages and other moving parts.
- Convenient faucet with tubing
- "No-spritz" pump seal
- "No-foam" pressure relief button
- The vent located on the side of the beer pump prevents over pumping and allows for the best beer flow.
Installation of the Taprite Pony Pump is as easy as 1, 2, 3
- Step 1 - Align notches in base of Pony Pump with corresponding lugs located in the top of the keg valve.
- Step 2 - While holding firmly in a vertical position, press pump body down onto the keg valve.
- Step 3 - Rotate the pump body one quarter-turn clockwise to engage the keg (This locks the pump in place and opens keg valve).
|WARNING||California Prop 65
Information not provided by manufacturer. Contact manufacturer for more details.