Beer Tower with Five Draft Beer Taps
With five draft beer taps, you can run your bar efficiently. For instance, you may have more than enough bar crew in your establishment, but if they are sharing a beer tower with only one, two, three, and even four faucets, they will still not be able to serve customers faster and more efficiently. With this stainless steel beer tower with five draft beer taps, a sizable staff of bartenders and barmaids can work dispensing beer all at the same time, thus saving you time and resulting in a more streamlined bar operation.
Why Select This Stainless Steel Beer Tower
Yes, a stainless steel beer tower is a popular choice among owners of bars, taverns, clubs, and pubs. The reason? A stainless steel beer tower is one of the most durable types of beer towers available today. In particular, this stainless steel beer tower with five draft beer taps can ensure a faster and smoother bar operation. Also, it is an excellent addition aesthetic-wise to any bar.
Details and Features of This Stainless Steel Beer Tower
- Fits standard opening
- Complete with faucets, shanks, and 3/16" beer hose
- Two 4 1/8" square stainless steel columns
- Tight sealing cap and heavily insulated
- 10.5" faucet clearance, faucets spaced a minimum of 3" on centers
- Length 24" Width 5" Height 15" Space between columns 21.5" "
- Pass-thru Tower
- This stainless steel draft tower includes 5 faucets, 5'x 3/16" ID beer hose, assembled with one piece 1/4" bore nipple shanks. (No soldered elbows or o-ring seats to leak or loosen).
- Stainless steel towers NSF standard
- For a glycol system, add cooling blocks to your order.
- Does not include tap handles shown in picture. compatible tap handles.