Five Tap Beer Tower Stainless "T" Style 3" Column with 5 Faucets | Polished Seams
It’s not surprising that a stainless steel beer tower is one of the most heavy-duty types of beer towers available nowadays. This stainless steel beer tower, for instance, when properly polished, will possess a mirror-like quality similar to chrome and can give a boost to the atmosphere and ambience of your bar. Also, stainless steel is extremely durable and resistant to corrosion and tarnishing.
Choosing Rapid's T Style Five Faucet Stainless Steel Beer Tower with Removable Lid
Affordability doesn’t mean that you should also skimp on quality. Here at Rapids Wholesale, you get a great deal with this cheap beer tower with shanks, beer hose, and tight sealing cap.
Details and Features of This Stainless 5 Faucet Beer Tower
- Industry standard 3" round stainless steel column
- All towers have a stainless top with welded corners. There are no seams or visible screws for a smooth, clean look
- The shoe box style overlapping lid is a popular choice for its easy access to the beer lines and its solid, well built look
- Polished stainless steel tower box with brushed stainless steel 3" column
- Includes 5 faucets and 5+óGé¼Gäó x 3/16+óGé¼-¥ ID beer hose, assembled with one piece 1/4+óGé¼-¥ bore nipple shanks. (No soldered elbows or o-ring seats to leak or loosen).
- Length 15+óGé¼-¥ +óGé¼-ó Height 15+óGé¼-¥ +óGé¼-ó Faucet Clearance 10.5+óGé¼-¥ +óGé¼-ó Width 7+óGé¼-¥
- NSF standard
- Faucet Knobs sold separately. Faucet handles are not included.
- Ships from MI
Learn More about Draft Beer Towers
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.