The Best Beer Tower Price at Rapids
Here at Rapids Wholesale, you can get the best beer tower price available in the market today. For instance, this particular brass beer tower, with its built-in twelve faucets, is guaranteed to handle multiple uses especially in a busy and fast-paced environment of any bar or tavern. Additionally, the beautiful finish and vintage design of this brass beer tower is sure to add style and flair to any bar décor, outdoors or indoors. And for a reasonable beer tower price, you already get a twelve-faucet brass beer tower that is sure to help make your bartender or barmaid's beer-dispensing tasks easier.
You can also get a smaller brass beer tower with three faucets, with ten taps, and even a larger beer tower with as many as twenty faucets, and still get the best beer tower price.
Selecting a Brass Beer Tower
So you may ask: why should you get a brass beer tower for your club, pub, bar, or tavern? Needless to say, a brass beer tower may be the best choice for your bar, tavern, club, or pub because it is durable, heavy-duty, and is one of the best-looking type of beer towers available in the beer-tower market nowadays. This particular brass beer tower is designed to be tarnish-free, requiring minimal cleaning. And even more importantly, this brass beer tower is specifically designed to look and function its best even after many years of regular use in the most fast-paced bar environments.
12 Tap Beer Tower Details & Features
- Finished in PVD Brass (physical vapor deposition). This is a finishing process ideal for brass which will be exposed to moisture. Gives a high polished look, while being tarnish free, corrosion and scratch resistant.
- Double pedestal - each PVD Brass base on this draft beer tower is 4.75" square
- Height 13 3/4" Width 6 5/8" Faucet Clearance 9 3/4"
- Length 33 1/4" Column Spacing (between each pedestal) 16 1/2"-¥
- This beer tower includes 12 faucets and 5' x 3/16" ID (inside diameter) beer hose tubing. Assembled with one piece nipple shanks
- This brass beer tower ships from MI
- Does not include tap handles. Faucet handles sold separately
- This is an air cooled beer tower. To make it glycol ready, simply add the American Beverage Cooling Block System to your cart along with this tower.
- Note: The American Beverage 10-tap brass beer tower is shown in the picture. You will be receiving a 12 tap beer tower.