Eight Tap Beer Tower Stainless "T" Style 3" Column with 8 Faucets | Polished Seams
So why is a stainless steel beer tower a popular choice among bar, club, tavern, and pub owners? One of the main reasons for this is that a stainless steel beer tower is very durable. In fact, it may be one of the most heavy-duty types of draft beer towers available in the market today. And we all know that the more heavy-duty and durable a piece of bar equipment is, the more years of loyal service it can provide. In addition, this particular stainless steel beer tower with eight draft beer taps results in a more streamlined bar operation, which means a steady stream of customers and profits for your business
Choosing Rapid's T Style Eight Faucet Stainless Steel Beer Tower with Removable Lid
With eight draft beer taps, this stainless steel beer tower can guarantee a smooth-sailing operation for small- to medium-sized bars. This stainless steel beer tower with eight draft beer taps will help your bartenders and barmaids serve customers faster and more efficiently, saving you time and resulting in a more streamlined bar operation that means more profits coming for your bar, club, pub, or tavern.
Details and Features of This Stainless 8 Faucet Beer Tower
- This draft tower has a stainless top with welded corners. There are no seams or visible screws for a smooth, clean look.
- Includes 8 faucets and 5+óGé¼Gäó x 3/16+óGé¼-¥ ID beer hose, assembled with one piece 1/4+óGé¼-¥ bore nipple shanks. (No soldered elbows or o-ring seats to leak or loosen).
- Length 20+óGé¼-¥ +óGé¼-ó +óGé¼-¥Height 15+óGé¼-¥ +óGé¼-ó Faucet Clearance 10 1/2+óGé¼-¥ +óGé¼-ó Width 7+óGé¼-¥
- 3" Round stainless steel column
- Faucet knobs sold separately. No tap handles included.
- NSF standard
- Ships from MI
Learn More about Draft Beer Towers
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.