Six Tap Beer Tower Stainless "T" Style 3" Column with 6 Faucets | Polished Seams
Here at Rapids Wholesale, you can get the best deals on beer towers. For example, this particular stainless steel and chrome beer tower can handle multiple uses especially in the most demanding bars. Additionally, with a beautiful finish and vintage design, this stainless steel beer tower will complement the interior or exterior décor of any bar. So for a reasonable price, you already get a six-faucet stainless steel and chrome beer tower that is sure to help your bar staff dispense draft beer for your customers faster.
Choosing Rapid's T Style Six Faucet Stainless Steel Beer Tower with Removable Lid
So what can beat a beer-dispensing stainless-steel beer tower that is sure to make your bar look even more stylish? Well, how about a stainless-steel beer tower that features industry standard three-inch columns, a shoe-box style overlapping lid for easy access to beer lines, a solid and well-built look, and a polished stainless-steel tower box? This stainless-steel beer tower already has six faucets and is guaranteed NSF standard.
Details and Features of This Stainless 4 Faucet Beer Tower
- Constructed with an industry standard 3" round column
- The shoe box style overlapping lid is a popular choice for its easy access to the beer lines and its solid, well-built look
- Polished stainless steel tower box with brushed stainless steel 3" column
- This draft tower has a stainless top with welded corners. There are no seams or visible screws for a smooth, clean look.
- Includes 6 faucets and 5++¦G+¬-+G+ñ+¦ x 3/16++¦G+¬-+--Ñ ID beer hose tubing, assembled with one piece 1/4++¦G+¬-+--Ñ bore nipple shanks. (No soldered elbows or o-ring seats to leak or loosen).
- Height 15++¦G+¬-+--Ñ ++¦G+¬-+-+¦ Length 18++¦G+¬-+--Ñ ++¦G+¬-+-+¦ Width 7++¦G+¬-+--Ñ
- NSF standard
- Faucet Knobs sold separately
- Ships from MI. 30 lbs.
Learn More about Draft Beer Towers
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.