Two Tap Column Beer Tower | Chrome-Plated | Draft Arm, 23" Column with 2 Faucets
Adding any type of beer tower to your arsenal at a bar, restaurant, or any other place that sells beer is one great way to add a little spark to the business. It is simply a stylish and efficient way to draw in more customers. The 2 Angle Faucet Draft Arm, Chrome looks great on any bar and produces great tasting beer. The chrome finish adds to the flair and will have customers coming back for more.
Details and Features of This Chrome 2 Faucet Beer Tower | Draft Arm
- Features two angled faucets for a stylish and efficient beer experience.
- Single three inch column with 9-1/4 inch height and seven pound weight for easy mobility and access.
- An insulated beer tap tower with a tight sealing top cap for maintaining refreshing beer taste.
- The bottom flange is supported with four screw holes.
- The beer faucets are spaced six inches apart to enable easy beer pouring.
- Chrome finish adds style to any bar.
- Faucet knobs are sold separately.
Choosing this 2 Faucet Beer Tower | Air-Cooled
If you are new to the draft beer tower image or are looking for something to add along with your larger beer tower, this double arm deer faucet tower is for you. It adds the efficiency to pour more drinks that the customers want and more style to the bar without taking up too much space. The lightweight and smaller size allows for effect service and keeps the customers happy.
Learn about Draft Arm Conversion Kits
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.