Three Tap Column Beer Tower | Chrome-Plated | Draft Arm, 23" Column with 3 Faucets
- Insulated with tight-sealing top cap
- Bottom flange with four screw holes
- Two angle faucets are spaced six inches apart
- Chrome arms are NSF standard
- Towers include 5’ x 3/16” ID hoses with hexnuts, faucets, gasket and screws
- 3" round stainless steel column
- Faucet Clearance 10” Lower Faucet • 11 1/2” Upper Faucet • Tower Height 14”
- Faucet knobs (shown in picture) are sold separately
Two Tap Column Beer Tower | Chrome-Plated | Draft Arm, 23" Column with 2 Faucets
The most obvious advantage of a 3 faucet beer tower and this particular unit is that it has more taps compared to, say, those beer towers with just one or two taps. For example, a 3 faucet beer tower like this is perfect help your bar crew serve your bar customers quicker, and this is a huge advantage if you want your bar operation to run like clockwork. This 3 faucet beer tower, in particular, will help your bartender or bar maid serve customers faster, and we all know that happier customers mean more profits for your business.
Learn about Draft Arm Conversion Kits
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.