BLC Beer Line Cleaner for Beer Stone
This keg system cleaner from BLC is uniquely designed with potassium hydroxide, allowing it to mix quickly while not corroding any metal parts to the keg coupler or faucet area. The chemical blend is perfect for the removal of hard beer stone and other mineral build-up in any beer hose that has clogged or caused the beer to lose taste.
Keg Line Cleaner for Draft Lines and any Home Brewing System
If you are new to the world of brewing beer and have or are trying to do so yourself, having a proper keg faucet cleaner is ideal for the best brew possible. BLC Beer Line Cleaner was not solely created for the cleaning of long keg hoses and keg faucets; it was also built to effectively and safely clean out any beer hoses used for home brewing systems.
Features of this Beer Line Cleaner for Keg Coils and Draft Line Cleaning
- Ideal for beer stone, biomass, and other mineral deposits commonly found in beverage lines.
- Works well for beer coils, keg couplers, and faucets.
- BLC Beer Line Cleaner is sold in 32 oz. bottles for the best draft beer line cleaning.
- Save more by purchasing 12 bottles for cleaning draft beer lines.
- 100 percent biodegradable and safer on the hands than other cleaning methods.
- One 32 oz. bottle is capable of making 16 gallons of cleaner for the best beer coil cleaning.
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.