Short Handle US Sankey D Coupler by Rapids
Fit tight spaces with this short handle sankey D coupler. This Rapids keg coupler is 1/2-inch shorter than a standard US sankey coupler and perfect for slim 1/4 kegs with high walls around the coupler fitting. A 1/2-inch difference might not sound like much, but that's actually 20 percent shorter than a standard coupler. This shorter US sankey coupler will definitely make a big difference, depending on the keg you are tapping.
In addition, you might want to consider this: around 99 percent of the beers brewed in the United States use this type of sankey D coupler. This Rapids keg coupler a fits the following domestic brands of kegs: Michelob, Budweiser, Miller Lite, Milwaukee's Best, Coors, Sam Adams, Killian's, and more.
Aside from keg couplers, we at Rapids Wholesale also have keg CO2 regulators available. Choose from in-line regulators, panel-mounted regulators, double-gauge regulators, and more.
Details and Features of This Sankey D Coupler
- An Rapids keg coupler that works for most domestic beers
- Heavy-duty hard nickel plating
- A sankey D coupler with internal safety relief device
- Fits D system keg taps valves
- NSF certified
- Non-rotating probe
- Dimensions of this US sankey coupler: 6-1/2" wide x 3-1/4" tall x 2-1/2" deep
- Handle dimensions: 2" long