0045 Rapids Keg Coupler
This US sankey keg coupler is perfect for use with slim 1/4 kegs with high walls around the coupler fitting. In addition, this American sankey keg coupler is specifically designed to fit D-system keg tap valves, which means it's exactly what you need to serve the majority of beers brewed in the United States. This Rapids keg coupler will dispense Budweiser, Michelob, Anheuser-Busch, Miller, Milwaukee's Best, Coors, Killian's, Sam Adams, Pete's Wicked, OV, Moosehead, and more.
Aside from keg couplers, we at Rapids Wholesale also have a wide variety of CO2 regulators. Choose from double-gauge regulators, single-gauge regulators, in-line regulators, and more.
Details and Features of This American Sankey Coupler
- American sankey single valve keg coupler with a hard nickel plated forged brass body.
- Internal safety relief device
- This US sankey keg coupler works for most domestic beer kegs such as Abita, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Boston, Boulevard, New Belgium, SAB Miller-Coors, Shiner, and Sierra Nevada
- Black plastic double "wing" handle design
- The 0045 Rapids keg coupler is ideal for bars, pubs, taverns, and similar establishments
- NSF certified
- Dimensions: 4-1/8" tall x 4 1/8" wide x 5-1/2" deep