0045M Rapids Beer Keg Coupler
The 0045M Rapids keg coupler is a full-size US sankey coupler available here at Rapids Wholesale. This Rapids keg coupler is most ideal for slim 1/4 beer kegs with high walls around the coupler fitting
This US sankey coupler fits D-System keg tap valves, which means it's all you will ever need to serve the majority of beers brewed in the United States, like Moosehead, OV, Budweiser, Anheuser-Busch, Michelob, Miller, Coors, Milwaukee's Best, Killian's, Sam Adams, Pete's Wicked, OV, Moosehead, and more.
Aside from keg couplers, we at Rapids Wholesale also have a large selection of CO2 regulators and accessories. You might want to check out our beer-dispenser CO2 kit, our beer-panel pump kit, our in-line gas detector, our panel-mounted regulator, our in-line regulator, and more.
Details and Features of This American Sankey Coupler
- A US sankey coupler with durable hard nickel plating
- Internal safety relief device
- This Rapids keg coupler works for most domestic beers such as Abita, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Boston, Boulevard, New Belgium, SAB Miller-Coors, Shiner, and Sierra Nevada
- Durable metal wing-type handle
- This American sankey coupler is great for bars, restaurants, and similar establishments
- Dimensions: 4-1/8" tall x 4 1/8" wide x 5-1/2" deep