CH5300U Taprite G-System Keg Coupler
The G system beer keg coupler gets its name from the English developer Grundy. The valve face is like a circle with three sides cut off. This G system beer keg coupler is used by the following
breweries: Anchor, Bass, Boddingtons, Fullers, Grolsch, Old Speckled Hen, Tennents, and Watney's.
Searching for a Bass keg coupler or a Watney's keg coupler? Check out this G system beer keg coupler from trusted brand Taprite, which is safe, simple to use, and efficient.
The G system beer keg coupler, thanks to a high-capacity pressure-relief valve incorporated as an important part of the coupler body, is guaranteed safe. The relief valve prevents a beer keg from reaching pressures in excess of recommended working pressure and also allows the user to relieve pressure when needing to prevent or correct dispensing problems.
For efficiency, this Bass/Watney's keg coupler is designed for maximum flow and can also be used for either single or series keg dispensing. Also, this G system beer keg coupler is specially designed with a pressure-inlet nipple that eliminates the need for a coupling washer when used with a standard Taprite check valve. The flow of gas is controlled by lever handle; in up position the pressure is off, when down the pressure is on. This Taprite keg coupler can be quickly dismantled for regular cleaning and service even with no special tools used.
We also have keg couplers from trusted brand Rapids. Check out this single-valve coupler and this lever handle European coupler.
Details and Features of This Bass/Watney's Keg Coupler
- A Bass keg coupler that's safe, efficient, and simple to use
- This Watney's keg coupler can be quickly dismantled for regular cleaning and service, without the need for tools
- NSF-certified G system beer keg coupler
- A Bass/Watney's keg coupler that meets all the performance requirements of bar owners for excellent beer dispensing
- We at Rapids Wholesale also have a wide selection of keg couplers from trusted brand American Beverage, including US sankey couplers.
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.