The Aerix+ hand dryer by Bradley has a super short 10-12 second dry time with adjustable speed. It provides a 25% greater hand drying opening for more space and comfort. the easy-to-empty water collection resevoir keeps floors and walls clean.
A replaceable HEPA filter reduces contaminants in the air when in the unit is in use. Intelligent LED display indicates when to empty water tray and change HEPA filter.
Construction boasts a high impact cover with antimicrobial technology and odor neutralizing technology. the Aerix has quieter operation than most popular dryers on the market today. It is durable and vandal resistant as well as ADA compliant.
- 2921-S Cover: high impact ABS; Silver. Antimicrobial agent applied to inhibit the growth of mold, mildew and fungus.
- Adjustable Motor: thermally protected universal brush type motor operating at 35,000 RPM. High/Low setting options.
- Filter: HEPA filter with odor neutralizing tablet reduces contaminates in the air when hand drying.
- Sensor Operation: electronic infrared sensor. Automatic shut off after 20 seconds.
- Water Reservoir: collects water to prevent water from going on the floor.
- LED Display: LED's 1 through 4 flash green while dryer is in operation. LED 5 is solid green when dryer is in standby mode; solid blue when dryer is in operation. LED 6 is unlit during normal operation; flashing red when HEPA filter requires replacement. LED 7 is unlit during normal operation; solid blue when water collection tank needs emptying.
Place hands into cavity of dryer. Slowly move hands up and down through air stream until dry. Dryer will stop after hands are removed from cavity.
Verify all rough-in dimensions prior to installation. Hand dryers require a dedicated circuit and must be properly grounded. GFI Circuit protection is recommended. It is recommended that 1 of the 4 mounting anchors is fastened into a wall stud or support. 110-120 volt dryer has a polarized plug eliminating the need for hard wiring. In order to prevent exposure of the electrical cord, Bradley recommends using a recessed outlet box. Bradley's recessed outlet box part number is P10-752.
Aerix+ Model 2921 Hand Dryer Installation Video