Propylene Glycol for Cooled Long-Draw Beer System
If you serve beer in a bar, tavern, or pub and do not already have a glycol cooling system, get one. It is a great way to serve beer that is held in a keg a long way from the beer tap and a great way to keep it cooled throughout the entire process. The way a glycol cooler system works is that the beer lines and the glycol product lines run parallel to each other allowing the glycol solution to keep the beer at a cold temperature throughout the entire keg faucet process.
Exactly what is a Glycol Draft Beer System?
Firstly, glycol is a refrigeration liquid that maintains cold temperatures without actually freezing. The system works due to a number of beer lines and glycol solution lines being intertwined inside of foam insulated tube that keeps the beer lines cold and free from mixing with the glycol. This allows each and every beer, no matter how far away from the actually beer dispensing system, to come out ice cold for the waiting customer.
Glycol Solution Features for Great Beer Taste
- 100 percent glycol solution sold in a five gallon jug.
- Ensures that the beer is cold from the keg, through the beer line, and when it reaches the customer’s glass.
- Ready for use with any glycol cooling system when mixed appropriately to the ratio of solution to water recommended by your equipment manufacturer.
- Glycol acts as a lubricant to prolong pump life in your power pack, while at the same time acting as an antifreeze agent. It is recommended that you change your glycol baths in your beer chiller annually.
- Along with maintaining a cool temperature, this glycol solution also protects your glycol system from wear and tear from overuse.
- Corrosion inhibitors that protect your system from wear and tear.
Price Value QualityGood Value
The Price and Value was Greate and shipping was fast .A+.
Reviewed by Gary on 6/12/15