90' Glycol Power Pack Beer Chiller | 1/3 HP, 4 Gallon Tank Capacity
This cooling system for draft beer and wine is both durable and efficient - the steel construction ensures it will last, and it has a small footprint. Manufactured by the trusted and reputable brand BVL Controls, it is an ideal glycol chiller for any bar or restaurant where the beer serving area is with 90' of your cooler.
For your peace of mind, it also comes with a 1-year parts and labor warranty.
Learn more about this 90' Glycol Beer Line Chiller
This BVL glycol chiller has enough cooling power to maintain the temperature of the cooling product up to 90', meaning your beer tower/dispenser needs to be within 90' of your cooler. Remember to consider that trunkline with 10 products or more have 2 outgoing and 2 return glycol lines thus doubling the length of line to figure into your setup.
Beneficial Features of this 90 Foot Glycol Chiller with 1/3 HP Compressor and 4-Gallon Tank
- Can deliver chilled beer for up to 90 feet from the cold room until the beer tap or tower
- Plug: 2 x 5-15P (NEMA)
- Amp: 5.82
- Refrigerant: R-134a
- BTU: 2340
- Charge: 10 oz.
- Tank capacity of this glycol beer cooling system: four gallons
- Foam insulation: 0.5 inch
- Approximate pressure: 18 (low), 150 (high)
- The coolant solution mix is for this unit is usually 25% glycol / 75% water. See operational instructions or call for more details.
Learn the Basics of Glycol Chillers and Power Packs