250 Foot, 2 Pump Glycol Power Pack Beer Chiller | 1/2 HP, 12 Gallon Tank Capacity
With the CWA-2 air cooled glycol draft beer system, you can support up to 250 feet of cooling line from your glycol beer cooler to your beer faucet, which is a huge advantage especially if your glycol beer cooler is situated relatively far away from your draft-beer faucets. This glycol draft system is also one of the most durable and heavy-duty glycol beer systems available in the market today, thanks to its steel construction.
This glycol beer cooler also features two pumps, is air cooled, and is ideal for use with both draft beer and wine.
Here at Rapids Wholesale, not only do we offer glycol beer systems, but also a complete line of beer-line cleaning equipment from beer line cleaning kits to beer line cleaner chemicals that include pumps, cleaners, and more.
250' Glycol Beer Line Chiller Details and Features
- This glycol beer cooling system, like all BVL chillers, is guaranteed reliable
- Steel construction make glycol beer systems manufactured by BVL Controls durable and long lasting
- A glycol beer chiller with two pumps
- Maximum distance from cooler to faucet: 250 feet (Remember to consider that trunkline with 10 products or more have 2 outgoing and 2 return glycol lines thus doubling the length of line to figure into your setup)
- 4010 BTU
- Warranty: one year parts and labor
- The coolant solution mix is for this unit is usually 25% glycol / 75% water. See operational instructions or call for more details.
Learn the Basics of Glycol Chillers and Power Packs