Volition Kegerator Product Spotlight Video
Portable Draft Beer Dispenser One Keg Direct Draw 24"- VDD24 by Volition
The Volition VDD24 direct draw beer cooler dispenser is built for quality and durability. Portable at just 24" wide with 5" castors, this dispenser fits one 1/2 barrel keg and comes standard with a 3" stainless steel draft tower. Exclusively provided by Rapids Wholesale and ships from Iowa. The Volition VDD24 is comparable in size and amenities to the True TDD-1 24"
Features of the Volition VDD24 Portable Draft Beer Dispenser
- Finish: Heavy duty stainless steel top, black vinyl coated front, sides and back.
- Adjustable temperature control with range +34 degrees to +38 degrees farenheit
- 3" diameter stainless steel draft tower
- Forced air free flowing refrigeration system at all times in cooler and tower to ensure uniformly cooled product
- Slide out condensing unit
- 5" castors included
- Doors: Solid door with lock (replacement keys are purchasable), magnetic door gaskets, plastic breaker strips around door openings to limit the amount of condensation. Recessed Pocket Handle
- Dimensions: 39-1/4” Height, 23-3/8” Width, 30-3/4” Depth
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor, 5 Year Compressor
- Extended parts and labor warranty available
- Ships from Iowa
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your direct draw beer dispenser is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
If you want to add additional kegs to your kegerator, you will need a few other items as well:
- A coupler/beer line kit so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg
- A CO2 splitter kit so your CO2 can be distributed to both kegs.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one, two, or three products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler/beer line kit and CO2 splitter kit will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
Volition VDD24 Simple Assembly Video
|Number of Doors||1|
You Might Also Be Interested In...