Volition Kegerator Product Spotlight Video
Portable Draft Beer Dispenser One Keg Direct Draw 24"- VDD24 by Volition
The Volition VDD24 direct draw beer cooler dispenser is built for quality and durability. Portable at just 24" wide with 5" castors, this dispenser fits one 1/2 barrel keg and comes standard with a 3" stainless steel draft tower. Exclusively provided by Rapids Wholesale and ships from Iowa. The Volition VDD24 is comparable in size and amenities to the True TDD-1 24"
Features of the Volition VDD24 Portable Draft Beer Dispenser
- Finish: Heavy duty stainless steel top, black vinyl coated front, sides and back.
- Adjustable temperature control with range +34 degrees to +38 degrees farenheit
- 3" diameter stainless steel draft tower
- Forced air free flowing refrigeration system at all times in cooler and tower to ensure uniformly cooled product
- Slide out condensing unit
- 5" castors included
- Doors: Solid door with lock (replacement keys are purchasable), magnetic door gaskets, plastic breaker strips around door openings to limit the amount of condensation. Recessed Pocket Handle
- Dimensions: 39-1/4” Height, 23-3/8” Width, 30-3/4” Depth
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor, 5 Year Compressor
- Extended parts and labor warranty available
- Ships from Iowa
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your direct draw beer dispenser is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
If you want to add additional kegs to your kegerator, you will need a few other items as well:
- A coupler/beer line kit so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg
- A CO2 splitter kit so your CO2 can be distributed to both kegs.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one, two, or three products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler/beer line kit and CO2 splitter kit will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
Volition VDD24 Simple Assembly Video
|Number of Doors||1|
Quality Price ValueThis is the one to get
I bought this unit for homeowner use because I was dissatisfied with the quality of those units. It is well made and will last. Although it is a commercial unit the noise level from the compressor and fan is acceptable and hardly noticeable. The casters are heavy duty and allow me to put it anywhere. I am extremely happy with my purchase and recommend it to anyone looking for one either business or homeowner. Be sure to order the deluxe CO2 and cleaning kit with it. You will then have everything you need.
Reviewed by Rick on 3/20/17
You Might Also Be Interested In...