Volition VDD59 - 59" Draft Beer Dispenser 2 Product Kegerator with 2 Tap Towers
The Volition VDD59 direct draw beer cooler dispenser is built for quality and durability. This dispenser fits two 1/2 barrel kegs and one slim quarter barrel and comes standard with (2) 3" continuously cooled stainless steel draft towers. Exclusively provided by Rapids Wholesale and ships from Iowa.
Features of Volition VDD59 59" Two Tower Keg Cooler
- Finish: Heavy duty stainless steel top, black vinyl coated front, sides and back.
- Interior: Galvanized steel walls with stainless steel floor.
- Adjustable temperature control with range +34 degrees to +38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Two 3" diameter polished stainless steel draft towers
- Interior LED light
- 1 two way gas manifold
- Forced air free-flowing refrigeration system in cooler and towers to ensure uniformly cooled product
- Slide out condensing unit
- Doors: Two solid doors with lock (replacement keys are purchasable), magnetic door gaskets, plastic breaker strips around door openings to limit the amount of condensation. Recessed pocket handles
- Dimensions: 37” Height, 59” Width, 29-1/8” Depth
- Ships from Iowa
Volition VDD Series Beer Dispenser Key Features Video
Warranty For Volition VDD59 - 59" Black Two Keg Tap Box
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your Beer Dispenser is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
To dispense even more than the factory-default number of beers at one time, you will need a few other items as well:
- Extra CO2 hose (4 ft per each new keg is recommended) and 2 clamps for each new hose
- Beer line, hex nuts, and washers to attach your keg to the dispenser
- Additional coupler so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg completes the setup.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one offset, one inline, or two additional products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler, CO2 hose, clamps, etc. will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
Volition VDD59 Spec Sheet