DTC300 Draught Tech Keg Coupler
This Draught Tech keg coupler is equipped with internal-safety devices, which when functioning with other relief devices in the system, prevents the beer keg from reaching pressures that will exceed the recommended working pressure. In addition, this sankey D coupler is designed for maximum flow in either single or series keg dispensing and is specially designed to prevent back-up of liquid into the gas line.
Also, this US sankey keg coupler, unlike other couplers, comes with stainless-steel hinge screws that prevents rusting and sticking and allows for easy cleaning without the need for any special tools.
This Draught Tech keg coupler, therefore, is guaranteed safe, efficient, and reliable.
We also have beer-line cleaning equipent available here at Rapids, to make sure that your draft beer is always fresh and tasting its best. We have beer-line cleaning kits and beer-line cleaning chemicals.
Details and Features of This Sankey D Coupler
- Safe, efficient, and reliable Draught Tech keg coupler
- Blue-handled, single-valve US sankey keg coupler
- Chrome-plated finish sankey D coupler
- Built-in 55 PSI pressure-relief valve
- This sankey D coupler works for most domestic beers such as Abita, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Boston, Boulevard, New Belgium, SAB Miller-Coors, Shiner, and Sierra Nevada