With the TDD-1 kegerator from trusted brand True, you can easily set up a commercial beer-dispensing system. True's direct-draw dispensers are designed with quality and value in mind. The True TDD, in particular, uses only the highest-quality materials and oversized refrigeration that guarantees colder product temperatures and many years of trouble-free service.
The oversized, factory-balanced refrigeration system of the True TDD allows the unit to reach temperatures of 33°F to 38°F, making it one of the coldest ready-made kegerators for sale available in the market today. The versatile True TDD-1 is perfect for bar owners who are looking to expand and cater to outdoor events.
Not looking for ready-made kegerators for sale? Perhaps you are looking to create your own kegerator? Check out our kegerator conversion kits that will help you easily transform an ordinary home refrigerator into a full-fledged kegerator. Check out our deluxe kegerator-conversion kits with cleaning kit, for both single or dual regulators.
True TDD-1 Kegerator Details and Features:
- Cabinet dimensions of the True TDD-1: 23–1/2" long x 31–1/4" deep x 39–3/4" tall
- Laminated black vinyl finish
- Capacity: 1/2 beer barrel keg (plus CO2 tank)
- 1/6 HP compressor
- Amps: 3.9
- Cord length: 7 feet
- NEMA 5-15P plug
- Crated weight: 205 pounds
- Warranty: 3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
- Interior: stainless steel floor with 1/2" reinforced lip and heavy gauge galvanized steel walls.
- Exterior: Stainless steel countertop with aluminum rail for easy glass storage
- Cabinet structure and door are foamed-in-place with Ecomate, a high density, polyurethane insulation with zero ozone depletion potential and zero global warming potential.
- Factory balanced refrigeration system maintains 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
- Environmentally friendly R-134A refrigerant
- The True TDD features an evaporator fan, which helps distribute the cold air inside the unit for even refrigeration of your beer kegs
- Lockable heavy-duty swing door with 3” diameter stainless steel insulated beer column that keeps the cold inside
- Four standard 4” casters for easy moving around of this TDD-1 kegerator, when used as a mobile bar during parties
- All our True kegerators for sale here at Rapids Wholesale are UL, CE, and NSF listed
Rapids Beer Tips
A CO2 kit is required to use this portable tapper. If you don't already have one, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
If you want to add additional kegs to your kegerator, you will need a few other items as well:
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one, two, or three products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler/beer line kit and CO2 splitter kit will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.