69" Black Vinyl Beer Dispenser | 2 Towers | True TDD-3
Choose to buy a True direct draw kegerator from Rapids Wholesale, and you won't be disappointed. These dispensers have been designed with enduring quality and value as one of the main focal points. Their commitment has inspired them to combine oversized refrigeration components and the highest quality materials to ensure colder product temperatures and years of trouble-free service.
Beneficial Features of the True TDD-3 3-Keg Beer Dispenser
- Self-contained refrigeration system with extra large evaporator
- Ecomate (efficient foamed-in-place high-density polyurethane insulation) prevents air leakage and saves energy!
- Exterior: Durable Black Vinyl
- Comes standard with a two-way tapper manifold
- These draught beer dispensers have special plastic tubes to force cold air into 3" draft columns, providing even beer temperature from keg through beer lines to faucet
- Designed to accommodate all beer styles
- Warranty: 3 Year Parts & Labor, 5 Year Compressor
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your keg cooler is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
To dispense even more than the factory-default number of beers at one time, you will need a few other items as well:
- Extra CO2 hose (4 ft per each new keg is recommended) and 2 clamps for each new hose
- Beer line, hex nuts, and washers to attach your keg to the dispenser
- Additional coupler so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg completes the setup.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one additional offset, one additional in-line, or two additional products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler, CO2 hose, clamps, etc. will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
Rapids Beer Tip: Beer Dispenser Pressurization Recommendation
To pressurize your system, you will need a CO2 gas source, regulator, and keg couplers. Rapids has developed this CO2 Kit to help get you started.
Find All True Beer Dispensers/Kegerators Here
Find All Brands of Beer Dispenser/Kegerators Here
True Manufacturing Bar Refrigeration Video