Two Tower Stainless 70" Kegerator, 3-Keg | True TDD-3-S
Keep your beer cold all the way to the glass with this draught beer dispenser's 3" draft columns. They are cooled by large volume of cold air directed into shaft by fan motors, which maintains the temperature from keg to tap.
True TDD-3-S Keg Cooler Features:
- Refrigeration system uses a self-contained capillary tube system with an environmentally-friendly R404 refrigerant
- Your product (the cabinet is designed to accommodate all beer styles!) will be keep between 33 degrees Fahrenheit to 38 degrees Fahrenheit using oversized evaporator coil
- Recessed handles and standard door locks included
- Stable temperature maintenance using an airtight seal created by magnetic gaskets and efficient foamed-in-place high-density polyurethane insulation
- Exterior: Attractive heavy-duty stainless steel sides and countertop (with roomy work or storage area). Interior: Stainless steel floor with 1/2" lip and heavy galvanized steel walls that are rust resistant. Incandescent interior lighting.
- Comprehensive warranty: 3 years parts/labor, 5 years compressor
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your direct draw beer dispenser is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
To dispense even more than the factory-default number of beers at one time, you will need a few other items as well:
- Extra CO2 hose (4 ft per each new keg is recommended) and 2 clamps for each new hose
- Beer line, hex nuts, and washers to attach your keg to the dispenser
- Additional coupler so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg completes the setup.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one additional offset, one additional inline, or two additional products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler, CO2 hose, clamps, etc. will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
Find All True Beer Dispensers/Kegerators Here
Find All Brands of Beer Dispenser/Kegerators Here
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.
Rapids Beer Tip: Beer Dispenser Pressurization Recommendation
To pressurize your system, you will need a CO2 gas source, regulator, and keg couplers. Rapids has developed this CO2 Kit to help get you started.
True Manufacturing Bar Refrigeration Video