True TD-65-24 65" Deep Well Bottle Cooler | 2 Lid, Horizontal, Black Vinyl
This TD-65-24 True cooler comes in laminated black vinyl, but is also available in stainless steel. When it comes to refrigeration, this bottle cooler is NSF-safe, and includes PVC-coated bin dividers and a removable cap remover/cap catcher. A security lock is built-in as well. 64-5/8”L × 26-5/8”D × 33-3/8”H, 345 lbs, crated 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp outlet
The refrigeration equipment and mechanisms this cooler comes with make it tough enough to handle commercial conditions. It comes equipped with a forced-air cooling system that guides cool air over bottles on top first, which helps mitigate cold air loss due to heavy use. This commercial beverage cooler includes an oversized evaporator coil as well as oversized evaporator fan motor blades. These big blades also help with temperature recovery during high-use intervals.
Convenient Features of the TD-65-24 True Horizontal Top Load Can Cooler
- The condensing unit on this beer bottle cooler is easy to clean and maintain. It’s located behind the front grill, giving users easy access. The cap opener and cap catcher make serving quick and simple, as well. If you prefer a different method, though, both can be removed. The four PVC-coated bin dividers are also adjustable, allowing you to customize your storage space.
- Stainless countertop and sliding lids with laminated black vinyl front and sides.
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel interior
- Air cooling system with guided flow to cool top bottles first.
- 1/3 hp compressor, R-134a refrigerant and foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation maintain 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit
Benefits of the True TD-65-24 Slide Top, Two Lid Bottle Cooler
- It’s NSF-safe
- It uses eco-friendly 134A refrigerant
- Its insulation is eco-friendly
- Oversized refrigeration components
- Stainless steel countertop and lid
- Removable cap catcher and cap opener
- Extra storage space
Loading and Unloading Cases from Your Commercial Beverage Cooler
Streamlined transport methods can save time and energy, increasing efficiency in the workplace. Here are some transport tools you may benefit from:
Wheels make transport a breeze. To put beverage cases on wheels, try this case dolly with heavy-duty casters. Another way to easily move cases and other items is with a convertible hand truck made of high gauge, erosion-proof aluminum. Or, if you’re looking to transport bottles on foot at an event, Rapids offers plastic hawkers that come with a strap and the capacity to hold 25 12 oz. bottles.
Warranty and Freight for True’s TD-65-24 Commercial Beverage Cooler
True offers a three-year parts and labor warranty for this unit, and a five-year warranty on its compressor. This item ships from our Iowa warehouse.
True TD Series Deep Well Cooler Features Video