True TBB-3 69” Back Bar Cooler | Two Door Black Vinyl
The front and sides of this True beverage cooler are made of heavy-duty black vinyl. The countertop and floor are stainless steel, and the back is covered with black aluminum. True insulates the interior of the TBB-3 using eco-friendly techniques and materials, and the doors are designed to withstand frequently loading and unloading of product.
Visibility inside the TBB-3 is increased by interior lighting. Black PVC-coated shelves and the clips required to move and attach them are included. The shelves are adjustable at ½ inch increments.
Heavy Duty Refrigeration Specs of the True TBB-3 Refrigerator Storage Cabines
When it comes to commercial refrigeration, True is top-of-the-line. The TBB-3 True beer dispenser comes equipped with a high-horsepower compressor and an extra-large condenser. These components ensure the unit can maintain a holding temperature between 33°F and 38°F. The condensing unit, located behind the front of the grill, is easy to access for cleaning.
The evaporator coil on this bar cooler is also extra-large. True coats the coils to prevent corrosion. The unit’s positive seal doors also help keep the cool inside the cooler.
Features of the 69" True TBB-3 Back Bar Cooler
- Made in America
- Dimensions: W 69 1/8" D 28 3/4" H 37"
- 115 V / 60H / 9.1 Amps
- 2 solid swing doors
- Door threshold protector guards against damage from repeated product-loading
- Locks on the doors
- 4 PVC coated adjustable shelves
- Accommodates 3 1/2 barrel kegs or 112 six packs
- 1/3 HP compressor side mounted
- Stainless Steel Exterior Finish
- Easy front-access to condensing unit for bar cooler cleaning and maintenance
- Refrigeration tube system uses an environment-friendly 134A refrigerant
- Fluorescent interior lighting
- High Density Polyurethane insulation
- Temperature Range: 33-38 degrees F
- Listed NSF
- Over-sized fan blades on the evaporator fan motor
- Extra-large condenser
- Space for 24 extra six-packs compared standard two-door units
- Extra-large evaporator coil
Accessories to Accompany Your Back Bar Cooler Behind the Bar
Rapids is the place to shop when it comes to your bar needs, big and small. While you’re browsing for a new back bar cooler, you may also want to consider stocking up on some of these small items. Looking for a cocktail shaker that won’t slip out of your grip? Try this vinyl-coated, three-piece cocktail shaker kit. To reduce glass breakage, you may also want to invest in some cut-to-size bar matting, available in several colors. To replace your bar strainers, ice tongs, bottle openers, and other bar accessories all at once, check out a 7-piece bar set that comes in a steel ice bucket.
Shipping and Warranty on the TBB-3 Back Bar Cooler
This back bar cooler ships from our warehouse in Iowa. True offers a 3-year warranty on parts and labor, and a 5-year warranty on the unit’s compressor.
Learn More with the True Manufacturing Bar Refrigeration Video