59" 2-Keg Beer Dispenser | 2-Tap | Black Vinyl Exterior | True TDD-2
You can count on this True two-tower draught kegerator from Rapids to keep your beer at the optimal temperature using a self-contained refrigeration system with an extra large evaporator.
Advantageous Features of the True TDD-2 Keg Cooler
- Efficient foamed-in-place high-density polyurethane insulation has highest R factor to save energy
- Door threshold protector prevents damage to cabinet from routine loading of product
- Durable black vinyl exterior hides fingerprints and other smudging
- Conveniently designed to work with all styles of beer kegs
- Provides even beer temperature from keg to glass using tubes that force cold air into the 3" dia. draft columns
- Warranty: 3-year parts/labor, 5-year compressor
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your Beer Dispenser is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
To dispense even more than the factory-default number of beers at one time, you will need a few other items as well:
- Extra CO2 hose (4 ft per each new keg is recommended) and 2 clamps for each new hose
- Beer line, hex nuts, and washers to attach your keg to the dispenser
- Additional coupler so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg completes the setup.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one offset, one inline, or two additional products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler, CO2 hose, clamps, etc. will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.
Find out more with the True Manufacturing Bar Refrigeration Video