59" 2-Keg Stainless Steel Kegerator | 2 Towers | True TDD-2-S
You know what makes more of a statement to your customers than a stainless steel beer dispenser? A stainless steel beer dispenser that gets them a crisp,
cold cup for beer every time. Choose this solid swing door stainless steel direct draw beer dispenser and you can make that statement.
Beneficial Design Features of the True TDD-2-S Stainless Keg Cooler
- Holds temperature between 33 degrees Fahrenheit to 38 degrees Fahrenheit using oversized refrigeration system
- Stainless steel exterior (doors, front, counter top, and sides). Matching aluminum back
- Stainless steel interior with 1/2" reinforced floor lip and heavy gauge galvanized steel walls
- NSF-7 approved for packaged and bottled product
- Cold air is funneled into the two 3" diameter stainless steel insulated beer columns to reduce foaming and keep beer cold all the way to the glass
- Foamed-in-place Ecomate polyurethane insulation has zero ozone depletion and global warming potential
- 3 years parts/labor, 5 years compressor warranty
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your Beer Dispenser is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
To dispense even more than the factory-default number of beers at one time, you will need a few other items as well:
- Extra CO2 hose (4 ft per each new keg is recommended) and 2 clamps for each new hose
- Beer line, hex nuts, and washers to attach your keg to the dispenser
- Additional coupler so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg completes the setup.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one offset, one inline, or two additional products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler, CO2 hose, clamps, etc. will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
Find out more with the True Manufacturing Bar Refrigeration Video