59" 2-Tap Club Top Direct Draw Beer Dispenser | 2 Keg | Stainless Steel | True TDD-2CT-S
Rapids Wholesale is known for beer supplies and beer-related knowledge. In fact, the founder of Rapids Wholesale designed and patented the first direct draw beer dispenser. We recommend this particular direct draw dispenser for venues with walk-in coolers for additional keg storage. This two keg True unit uses high-quality refrigeration components to keep beer ice cold. It comes equipped with a high-horsepower compressor and an extra-large condenser and evaporator coil.
This True beer dispenser holds product between 33 degrees Fahrenheit and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Its exterior, countertop, floor, and beer columns all come in stainless steel, enabling the unit to withstand repeated wear-and-tear. Door threshold protectors help defend against the abuses of product loading as well.
Uses and Benefits of a Direct Draw True TDD-2CT-S Keg Cooler
Compared to beer from bottles or cans, draft beer can be fresher, better-tasting, and more cost effective. Choosing True can lead to money savings as a result of energy efficiency and long-lasting construction as well. Rapids carries the kits you need to setup your beer dispenser, as well as beer tower upgrades with more faucets. Use the club top for easy access inside the cooler's storage to reach bottled beer or chilled glasses.
True TDD-2CT-S Beer Keg Cooler Features
- Eco-friendly insulation and refrigerant
- Stainless steel build
- Tough refrigeration components
- NSF-7 approved
- Club top (get storage ideas on our blog!) and beer columns included
Rapids Beer Tips: Setup Accessories for Your True TDD-2CT-S Draft Beer Dispenser
Rapids Wholesale is your go-to spot for draft beer supplies. For your first beer dispenser, we recommend this universal draft beer starter kit with common items for beer dispenser maintenance. To operate this unit, you'll need a CO2 setup. Consider this deluxe tapping kit OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs, to get you started. For this dispenser's second keg, you'll need an additional CO2 tank. Browse our beer supplies to find the necessary add-ons.
Warranty and Freight for This True TDD-2CT-S Beer Keg Dispenser
True offers a three-year parts and labor warranty for this unit, and a five-year warranty on its compressor. This item ships from Missouri.
Need More Beer?
To dispense even more than the factory-default number of beers at one time, you will need a few other items as well:
- Extra CO2 hose (4 ft per each new keg is recommended) and 2 clamps for each new hose
- Beer line, hex nuts, and washers to attach your keg to the dispenserAdditional coupler so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg completes the setup.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one offset, one inline, or two additional products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler, CO2 hose, clamps, etc. will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
Find out more with the True Manufacturing Bar Refrigeration Video