Leer Ice Merchandisers: The Leaders in Innovation
Leer ice merchandisers feature reinforced, embossed stainless-steel doors with welded PVC frame; total steel cabinet construction; optional custom finishes; and quick-recovery, low-temp, balanced refrigeration. Innovations like the aforementioned are what sets this Leer ice merchandiser apart from other outdoor ice merchandiser units offered in the market today. Needless to say, Leer ice merchandisers are specifically designed with setting industry standards in mind, in order to improve the return on investment of your business.
L100AS Leer Ice Merchandiser Standard vs. Optional Features
Here are just some of the standard features of this Leer ice merchandiser: low-temperature sealed condensing units with service valves; reinforced, embossed stainless-steel doors with welded PVC frame and roll-in gaskets; drop-down evaporator systems; and interior air-flow ducts on automatic defrost models.
Optional accessories available (call to order): Custom-painted exterior, 220/1/50 voltage, heavy-duty refrigeration (on automatic-defrost models), reverse fan self-cleaning condensing units, and blue “ICE” decals that help attract even more customers. If you'd like any of these optional accessories added to your L100AS Ice Bag Merchandiser, please call 1-800-472-7431 and speak to one of our product specialists. Otherwise, the details of the standard L100AS are listed below, and the standard model can be ordered directly from our website.
L100AS Outdoor Ice Merchandiser Details and Features
- 2 Doors, Holds 410 7 pound bags of ice.
- 94"W x 35-1/2"D x 76-1/2"H, 100 CuFt, 560 lbs
- Leer ice merchandisers like the L100AS are designed to withstand all-weather conditions while operating efficiently and dependably
- Sturdy cabinet construction
- Foamed-in-place insulation
- Automatic defrost
- Baked-on acrylic polyurethane exterior resists scratching and peeling
- This outdoor ice merchandiser has reinforced, coated steel doors that are seal tight with magnetic gaskets
- Heavy galvanized interior with durable plastic floor racks
- UL, CE standard
- Warranty: one year parts and 90 days labor, five year compressor
- Ships from WI
|Specialty Cabinet Type||Ice|
You Might Also Be Interested In...