L40ASL Leer Ice Merchandiser: Single Door Outdoor Ice Freezer
The L40ASL outdoor merchandiser freezer features reinforced, embossed stainless-steel doors with welded PVC frame; total steel cabinet construction; optional custom finishes; and quick-recovery, low-temp, balanced refrigeration. All these are what set this ice merchandiser freezer apart from other outdoor ice merchandiser units offered in the industry nowadays. It goes without saying that the L40ASL Leer ice merchandiser is specifically designed with setting industry standards in mind. This outdoor merchandiser freezer will actually improve the return on investment of your business establishment.
Outdoor Ice Bag Merchandiser Standard vs. Add-On Features
Standard features of this outdoor ice merchandiser include the following: low-temperature sealed condensing units with service valves; reinforced, embossed stainless-steel doors with welded PVC frame and roll-in gaskets; drop-down evaporator systems; and interior air-flow ducts on automatic defrost models.
Optional accessories of the L40ASL Leer ice merchandiser include the following: a custom-painted exterior, 220/1/50 voltage, heavy-duty refrigeration (on automatic-defrost models), reverse fan self-cleaning condensing units, and blue “ICE” decals that can help pull in more buyers of your ice.
A great compliment to this Leer ice merchandiser are Manitowoc ice baggers that come with 250 bags and ties or 1,000 bags and ties.
L40ASL Ice Bin Merchandiser Freezer Details and Features
- 1 Door, Holds (150) 7 lb Bags of Ice
- 50-1/2" W x 35-1/2" D x 68-3/4" H, 40 CuFt, 345 lbs.
- The L40ASL Leer ice merchandiser is designed to withstand all-weather conditions while operating efficiently and dependably
- Sturdy cabinet construction
- Foamed-in-place insulation
- Automatic defrost
- Baked-on acrylic polyurethane exterior of this outdoor merchandiser freezer resists scratching and peeling
- This ice merchandiser freezer has reinforced, coated steel doors that are seal tight with magnetic gaskets
- Heavy galvanized interior with durable plastic floor racks
- UL, CE standard
- Warranty: one year parts and 90 days labor, five year compressor
- Ships from WI