The Assembled Beer Shank Kit: A Closer Look
Assembled beer shanks are most commonly found in kegerators. A hose barb (nipple) is incorporated into the beer shank assembly for attaching the beer line and clamp. In some types of assembled beer shanks, the nipple can be removed while in others it is attached permanently.
A removable beer shank assembly often includes a flare nut and packing gland that helps hold the nipple in place to prevent leaks.
Rapids Beer Shank Assembly
This beer shank assembly from trusted manufacturer Rapids and available here at Rapids Wholesale feature barb nipples. This particular category of beer shank kit comes in 1/4 inch bore. All assembled beer shanks under this category feature black plastic flanges.
All assembled beer shanks from Rapids are NSF listed.
Kegerator Shank Details and Features
- This beer shank assembly already includes a coupling nut
- A beer shank kit with sleeve snap ring
- Beer shanks under this category are already equipped with forged brass lock nut
- Black plastic flange also included
- Available lengths of beer shanks under this category: 3 inches, 4 1/8 inches, 5 1/8 inches, 6 inches, 8 inches, 10 inches, 12 inches, 14 inches, 16 inches, and 18 inches.
- 1/4 inch bore
- NSF listed
|Material||Nickel plated Brass|
|Number of Faucets||1|
You Might Also Be Interested In...
$20.69 As low as: $16.10
$16.39 As low as: $13.10
$29.69 As low as: $24.10
$18.89 As low as: $14.85
$40.69 As low as: $32.50
$56.79 As low as: $45.50
$24.79 As low as: $19.60