Beer Shank Lock Nut from Rapids
A shank nut, specifically a beer shank lock nut, is an important component of a beer shank assembly. Shank nuts, depending on the type, can be used for back-of-door shanks in kegerators or for the inside of a wall-mount shank.
This particular beer shank lock nut from Rapids is flanged and is designed specifically for a compatible beer shank assembly, preferably of the same brand.
Here at Rapids Wholesale, aside from shank accessories such as shank nuts, you can also choose from a large selection of coupler-repair accessories from reputable brands such as Rapids, Draught Tech, Perlick, and Taprite.
Details and Features
- Rapids beer shank lock nut used to clamp your shank in place
- Secures your beer shank from Inside of Refrigerator Door. Flanged to Fit Securely.
- Shank nut made of durable and heavy-duty steel
- This beer shank lock nut fits standard American industry shanks. Thread size is: 7/8" x 14 female straight pipe thread
- Note: Shank nuts are best used for a compatible beer shank assembly