What Are Beer Shanks?
Beer shanks basically provide a transition between the beer line and the faucet. There are generally three types of beer shanks available in the market today: straight beer shanks, nipple beer shanks, and elbow beer shanks. Here at Rapids Wholesale, we have a wide variety of different types of beer shanks and accessories, depending on what you require. You can choose from reputable brands like Rapids, Perlick, and Rapids.
304 Stainless Beer Shank from Rapids
The 304 type of stainless steel is the most versatile and most widely used stainless steel, which is why it is the metal of choice in a variety of applications in different fields, which include beer brewing and beer dispensing via taps. This 304 stainless steel beer shank will help you serve the best-tasting beer possible to your customers because the material will never impart any adverse taste to your brew. In addition, stainless beer shanks are guaranteed corrosion-resistant, which is a huge advantage because beer (and even wine) is highly acidic.
Beer Faucet Shank Details and Features
- Rapids beer shanks like this particular beer faucet shank can help prevent taste transfer
- Keep your draft beer pure and fresh with this stainless beer shank
- NSF standard beer faucet shank
- All beer shanks under this category, regardless of size, are made from 304 stainless steel
- Available with plastic or stainless flange
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.