Nitrogen Stout Beer Faucet- Stainless Stout Faucet for Nitro Beers
It is no question, the more durable and contamination free a beer tap is, the better the business. Well this European beer tap has both of those qualities and using them effectively. The chrome-plated brass beer tap design is durable and ready to resist the wear and tear that comes with long use. This also happens to prevent one of the worst things that can cause severe damage to your beer’s taste, corrosion. Corrosion to a beer tap can cause mold, yeast, and other harmful minerals to build up inside the keg faucet which ruins the beer that the customers desire.
Stout Beer Faucet Features with Restricting Faucet Nozzle
- A European beer keg faucet for pouring ales & stout beer
- Features a restrictor faucet nozzle. Beer is forced through a restrictor disc, which de-gasses it, creating a thick, creamy white head with very small bubbles. that slows down the pour of the beer for a more high quality taste.
- This type of beer faucet must be used to dispense Guinness Stout, Murphy's Stout, Beamish and Boddingtons.
- Intended for low carbonation beers. Use with nitrogen or a nitrogen & Co2 mix
- Fits beer shanks and faucet towers found in the United States.
- Durable chrome-plated brass body prevents corrosion and is easy to clean.
You Might Also Be Interested In...