Taprite Nitrogen Pressure Regulator for Superb Keg Security
With the Taprite Nitrogen pressure regulator, you get superb safety and security for the beer keg in your draft system. This is because the 742N Nitrogen keg regulator is specially designed to never exceed the preset level of 55–60 PSIG prior to shutdown. After shutting off this Nitrogen beer regulator, no additional pressure enters the system.
Aside from Taprite regulators, here at Rapids Wholesale we also offer units manufactured by reputable brand American Beverage. Choose from a panel-mounted Co2 beer regulator or a beer panel pump kit.
742N Nitrogen Keg Regulator Details and Features
- This versatile Nitrogen pressure regulator is designed for both wine and beer-dispensing systems
- A Nitrogen beer regulator with dual pressure and left-hand thread on high-pressure side
- High-pressure ports of this Nitrogen keg regulator only have left-hand threads to prevent possible use as a low-pressure outlet
- A non-removable adjusting screw with locknut is designed with this Nitrogen beer regulator, so if turned all the way in, pressure entering the system stays at a safe level
- 0-50 PSI, 60 pound and 3,000-pound gauge
- 5/16 barb shutoff with duck-bill check black bonnet