Single-Gauge Co2 Secondary Regulator
In-line regulators, which include this secondary regulator from Ultra Flow, is commonly used when several pressures are required from the same CO2 line. With this Co2 secondary regulator, you get a unit that has a pressure-relief capacity that functions in accordance with industry guidelines for pressurized dispensing systems. In addition, an integral pressure-relief device included with this secondary regulator prevents potentially dangerous pressure build-up.
In addition, this is just one of several secondary Co2 beer regulators available here at Rapids that has an increased flow rate: a larger internal orifice allows better downstream flow with less freezing in high-volume applications.
Quality Secondary Regulator from Ultra Flow
All secondary co2 beer regulators from trusted manufacturer Ultra Flow conforms to UL252 standards and are marked with the UL label. Each secondary regulator and all other models of regulators from Ultra Flow are subject to four separate quality tests before shipping, which ensures you that the model you get is nothing less than the best.
Aside from Ultra Flow Co2 regulators, we at Rapids Wholesale also offer other beer accessories from Ultra Flow: four-faucet chrome beer towers, five-faucet chrome beer towers, eight-faucet chrome beer towers, keg couplers, and more.
Details and Features
- This secondary regulator already includes a wall-mounting bracket
- Seat cartridge filter of this Co2 secondary regulator prevents solid contaminants from entering the unit
- An outlet check valve prevents reverse flow of beer, wine, and gas in this secondary regulator
- Warranty: Three year materials and workmanship
- This Co2 secondary regulator is manufactured for use with beverage-dispensing systems that require compressed gas at a variable flow and constant pressure