A Dual Pressure Regulator to Tap Two Kegs at the Same Time
With this Taprite dual pressure regulator, you can tap two beer kegs at the same time while controlling the pressure to each of them individually. This double CO2 regulator has two separate gauges that can uniquely measure the pressure in each keg, allowing you to adjust it particularly for the type of beer or beverage you are serving to your customers. Not only that, an additional third gauge shows the amount of CO2 left in the tank.
This Taprite regulator easily attaches directly to a CO2 tank and has an air shutoff for each CO2 line.
This Double CO2 Regulator Is Built for Safety
Aside from serving the best-tasting beer, safety should also be your primary concern. That's why with this keg CO2 regulator from Taprite, each regulator has a Sentry shut-down safety built into the body that instantly protects the dispensing system in the unlikely event of a failure or malfunction with this CO2 keg regulator.
In addition, safety also means keeping contaminants away from the regulator. This can be achieved thanks to a 10 Micron filter built in inside this Taprite dual pressure regulator.
Aside from Taprite, you can also choose from American Beverage, Draught Tech, and McDantim regulators and accessories here at Rapids Wholesale. Get a wall-mounted American Beverage CO2 regulator, a Draught Tech CO2 high-pressure regulator, an in-line gas-leak detector from McDantim, and more depending on what you require for your establishment.
Taprite T752HP Details and Features
- A versatile two-product regulator perfect for both high-volume applications and home brewing
- This Taprite regulator is capable of supplying CO2 for up to ten open beer faucets without freezing up
- With this double CO2 regulator, you can tap two kegs at the same time and control the pressure to each keg
- 0-60 gauges measure pressure to each keg
- 0-3000 gauge measures CO2 in tank
- Has air shut-off switch for each CO2 line
- Nonadjustable shut-down blows off at 55-65 PSI
- This high-performance CO2 keg regulator is equipped with a 5/16 inch barb shutoff with duck-bill check valve, red cap
- Dimensions of this Taprite regulator: nine inches wide, seven inches tall