A Reliable and Heavy-Duty Cheap Beer Tower
Believe it or not, affordability can also mean quality. Here at Rapids, you can get a great deal with this cheap beer tower from American Beverage. For only $1,339.00, you already get a brass beer tower that is tarnish-free that assures the same great look even after years of loyal service, with minimum cleaning
American Beverage is one of the most well-known manufacturers of beer towers in the market today, but here at Rapids we also have a variety of other brands that you can choose from, including Draught Tech, Taprite, and Perlick.
It goes without saying that you should only get the best for your bar, especially when it comes to your beer towers, which is arguably one of the most important equipment in your establishment. Needless to say, you should get the best brass beer tower that money can buy. But it also doesn’t mean you should skip out on a great deal.
With this cheap beer tower from American Beverage, you get the best deal online—a brass beer tower with a classic distinctive look and style that is sure to improve the outdoor or indoor décor of your bar, pub, club, or tavern.
Why Choose a Brass Beer Tower?
So why should you get a brass beer tower? It goes without saying that a brass beer tower is an excellent choice for your bar, tavern, club, or pub because it is good looking, functional, and one of the most durable types of beer towers available in the market today. This brass beer tower, in particular, is tarnish free and requires minimal cleaning. More importantly, this brass beer tower is designed to look its best and function at its best even after years of constant use.
Details and Features of This Brass Beer Tower
- Finish is tarnish free to look like new for years with minimal cleaning. Made of PVD Brass which is corrosion and scratch resistant. Perfect for high-moisture settings like bars and restaurants.
- Comes complete with a 5 foot, 3/16" inside diameter beer hose, and one-piece nipple shanks
- 2 pedestal bases, each base is 4.75" Square
- Height 13 3/4” • Width 6 5/8” • Faucet Clearance 9 3/4”
- Length 33 1/4” • Column Spacing 16 1/2”
- This draft beer tower weighs 70 lbs.
- Ships from MI
- Faucet Knobs 4301 sold separately.
- This is an air cooled beer tower, to make it glycol ready, please order the American Beverage cooling blocks along with the tower.
- Note: The Ten faucet beer tower 6A994 is shown in the picture, but you will be receiving the 8-faucet beer tower.
|Number of Faucets||8|
|Cooling Type||Air Cooled|