A Full-Featured Leer Refrigerator System
This Leer refrigeration system offered here at Rapids Wholesale is one of the most full-featured among Leer coolers available in the market today. This Leer refrigeration system includes panel gaskets that are foamed-in-place, flexible vinyl gaskets that assure vapor-tight panel joints as well as leak-proof walls, ceiling, floor, and door panels. In addition, this Leer walk in refrigerator also includes a vapor-proof light fixture with a glass globe, a lighted push-button switch, and an indoor/outdoor stainless-steel switch cover.
Standard Features of Leer Coolers
Other standard features of Leer coolers like this model include the following: heavy-duty, offset cam fasteners that provide maximum locking efficiency and are versatile enough for easy disassembly; standardized panels of various heights that ensure easy and accurate assembly; standard cam locks per side that provide positive seal of all joints; guaranteed solid construction; 16-gauge stainless-steel floor that are designed to withstand uniformly distributed loads of up to 700 pounds per square foot; and a flush metal door available in a variety of sizes with infitting, flush mounting, and panel finishes that matches any panel wall.
Not looking for a Leer refrigeration system or Leer walk in refrigerator? Here at Rapids Wholesale, your choices are not limited to Leer coolers. You can also choose from Master-Bilt coolers and freezers as well as Kold Locker coolers and freezers.
Details and Features of This Leer Walk in Refrigerator
- 7'9"W x 9'8"D x 7'6"H, 3/4 HP, 1658 lbs
- All-foam box construction
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco galvanized exterior and interior
- Includes Kason antimicrobial handle
- Walk-ins are self-contained, with floors and refrigeration included
- Top-mount refrigeration setup for indoor applications
- Thirty-six-inch full-width doors
- Add 17-1/2" to height for roof mounted refrigeration
- These units normally ship in five days
- Coolers 35°F, freezers 0°F
- NSF standard
- Warranty: one year parts and thirty days labor, five years compressor
- Ships from WI
|Indoor / Outdoor||Indoor|
You Might Also Be Interested In...