This Commercial Walk-in Freezer's Registrations and Listings
It's understandable for business owners to only want the best-quality equipment. And a walk-in freezer or cooler is one of the major purchases you can get. With this Kold walk in freezer, you can get peace of mind as it is registered by UL to ISO 9001, a family of standards related to quality management systems and designed to help organizations ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders while meeting statutory and regulatory requirements related to the product. This commercial walk-in freezer for sale is also listed in California State, LA County, the City of Houston, and in Oregon State. This commercial walk-in freezer is also accepted by the United States Department of Agriculture and complies with the Department of Energy.
A Walk in Freezer for Sale That's Approved by Strict Industry Standards
To make sure that your commercial walk-in freezer is excellent for use in any business establishment, you will want to check if it is approved by strict industry standards. Here at Rapids Wholesale, we make sure that this Kold walk in freezer and all units under Kold Locker have passed rigorous tests and have been approved by stringent industry standards. This walk in freezer for sale, in particular, is approved by the National Sanitation Foundation. The panels of this commercial walk-in freezer also has a UL flame spread rating of 25. Also, the door section of this Kold walk in freezer is UL and C-UL listed for electrical safety.
Kold Walk in Freezer Details and Features
- 6' W x 6' D x 7'-7'' H, with Floor
- 26” wide standard door (call for wider door)
- Foam box construction
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco embossed coated steel on the interior and exterior
- Self-closing doors include a locking deadbolt handle
- Capsule-Pak top mount refrigeration designed for indoor applications
- Flush coil design provides 100% usable interior space
- Automatic condensate vaporizer
- No drain line required on indoor units
- Freezers -10°F
- 1hp, 208-230/60/1
- UL standard
- In stock for immediate shipment.
- If ordered by 9:30 am Central Time, units ship same day anywhere in the continental U.S. using standard freight w/o lift gate
- Warranty: 15-year panel warranty, 1-year parts, 18-month labor, 5-year compressor
- Note: contact us for outdoor or combo boxes
- Ships from WI
|Indoor / Outdoor||Indoor|
You Might Also Be Interested In...