Stainless Steel Restaurant Sink for Improved Restaurant Kitchens
Bar sinks are one of the most important items that can be found in the kitchen of any restaurant or pub-like setting. Keeping the dishes and other items that are used for serving food clean is very important for sanitation and the prevention of health issues for customers. The stainless steel make-up of this 4 compartment bar sink is very easy to clean and maintain to ensure that the strict regulations on sanitation are followed. Having a large restaurant sink that is easy to maintain is a huge advantage for any restaurant. Where a bar sink like the Eagle 3 Bowl Utility Sink only has three compartments and one faucet, it doesn’t provide as much usability as this Eagle 4 compartment bar sink
This Commercial Restaurant Sink adds Better Organization with 4 Compartments
The six foot length complete with four sink bowls and two faucets is not only easy to clean and maintain, it is also ideal for adding organization to any bar kitchen. The sinks in restaurants are constantly in use and can become unorganized throughout the day as the dishes continue to pile up. This can even cut down on the space provided in your restaurant sink. Unlike restaurant hand sinks, having four easy to clean sinks and two separate faucets makes it easy to wash multiple dishes and other utensils to ensure that everything is clean and that the customers can get their food on time.
Restaurant Bar Sink Features
- - Eagle 1800 Series
- - Part number: B6C-4-18
- - Overall Dimensions: 72" Long, 20" Deep Front to Back, 33 1/2" High
- - Compartment Dimensions: 10" Left to Right, 14" Front to Back, 10" Depth
- - 4 compartments
- - Type 304 stainless steel sink bowls
- - Backsplash: 4-1/2" tall along with 1-1/2" drains.
- - 1 1/2" drains have removable standpipes
- - Includes two 10" splash mounted faucets.
- - This restaurant sink has 1 5/8" diameter galvanized legs and a stainless steel frame for easy cleaning and durability.
- - NSF compliant
- - Warranty: one year parts.
- - Ships from Iowa and Delaware.
This Eagle commercial bar sink is available in a variety of sizes, from 3´ to 8' in length. See also the B6C-4-22 from the 2200 series, which is the same 4-compartment sink but 24" deep instead of 20". You might also like the B7C-4-18 bar sink from the 1800 series, which is the same sink but 1 foot longer.
You Might Also Be Interested In...