A More Streamlined Commercial-Kitchen with This Eagle Sink
It is not surprising that a four compartment sink can help speed up your kitchen operation compared to a one-, two-, or three-compartment sink. This is because the more bowls your commercial sink has, the more food-service staff can work on tasks at the same time. This makes your kitchen more streamlined, orders are filled in fast, and customers can get their orders quickly and on time. This also means more potential profits for your business.
A Portable 4 Compartment Sink and This 4 Compartment Sink Compared
So you may ask, should you get a normal 4 compartment sink or a portable 4 compartment sink? While a portable sink is a very handy piece of equipment to have especially in catering businesses or other outdoor food-service events, a normal heavy-duty four compartment sink is still your best bet in busy restaurant or food-service kitchens. Normal 4 compartment sinks are relatively heavier and more durable than a portable 4 compartment sink and can efficiently handle the rigors of a busy commercial kitchen.
Features of This 4 Compartment Sink
- All stainless steel top, front, and ends.
- Type 304 stainless steel bowls, complete with 4-1/2" backsplash, 1-1/2" drains and galvanized legs.
- Faucets included.
- All sinks come with 10" splash mounted faucet.
- Bowls 10"W x 14"D x 10"H. NSF.
- Overall Sink Dimensions: Left to Right: 72" Depth: 23 1/2" Height: 33 1/2"
- Similar to the Eagle B6C-4-18 bar sink, except 3.5" deeper.
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts.
- Ships from IA, DE.
You Might Also Be Interested In...