Add-on CO2 Beer Line from Rapids
Additional CO2 beer lines are great for connecting additional keg couplers to a single CO2 tank and regulator. This add-on CO2 beer line is also easy to set up. Check out how to connect extra CO2 beer lines and keg coupler to a single CO2 tank and regulator:
First, you need to shut off the pressure supply at the CO2 cylinder by turning the cylinder wheel handle in a clockwise direction and turning the CO2 regulator valve to the OFF position. Then detach the keg coupler from keg, then detach CO2 line from the coupler. Leave the hose clamp on the hose. Insert the plastic “T” included in the add-on CO2 beer line kit into the CO2 line you just disconnected and tighten clamp.
Attach one of the four-foot lengths of the extra CO2 beer lines to one of the two open ends on the "T".
Slide the clamp onto the add-on CO2 beer line and tighten. Then, attach the remaining four-foot length of add-on CO2 beer line to the remaining open end on the “T”. Slide clamp onto the hose and tighten.
Finally, slide a clamp onto a CO2 line and attach CO2 line to original coupler. Then slide remaining clamp onto the remaining CO2 line and attach line to second coupler. Tighten all clamps. Re-attach couplers to kegs. Re-pressurize system by opening the CO2 cylinder valve and CO2 regulator valve.
Our Additional CO2 Beer Lines Details and Features
- Dual-layered additional CO2 beer lines
- Tasteless and odorless extra CO2 beer lines for superior CO2 or nitrogen supply to your keg
- This add-on CO2 beer line kit can also be used to complete a hookup from your keg to any Rapids picnic cooler set-up
- Commercial-quality additional CO2 beer lines that is twice as thick as most extra CO2 beer lines that most companies use
- Add-on CO2 beer line kit includes hoses and plastic “T”.
You Might Also Be Interested In...