Why Choose Ceramic Beer Towers
It should come as no surprise that ceramic beer towers are some of the most preferred types of beer towers these days. Why? Because they can add extra touch of class and flair to any bar. In fact, ceramic beer towers are some of the most good-looking beer towers available in the market nowadays. And that says a lot considering that you can choose from a wide array of other beer-tower finishes, which include brass, chrome, and gold tone. A big advantage of ceramic beer towers like this one, however, are that they are very stylish and classy and are guaranteed to add a touch of continental charm to the draft service of your bar, pub, club, or tavern.
Air Cooled Beer Tower
If you’ve already decided on buying an air cooled beer tower for your bar, good for you. A huge advantage of having an air cooled beer tower is that it steadily blows a volume of cold air that helps keep the beer shanks and faucets of your tower ice cold. This supply of cold air helps you avoid bacteria and germs from contaminating the faucets of your air cooled beer tower.
Details and Features of This Air Cooled Beer Tower
- Add a touch of continental charm to your draft service with a unique ceramic tower
- Standard or T-towers available
- Choice of color: black, beige marble, antique green, and cobalt blue
- FYI: Requires 6A798 drip pan
- Faucet knobs not included. Compatible tap handle 4301 sold separately.
- When ordering, specify color
- Ships from MI
|Number of Faucets||6|
|Cooling Type||Air Cooled|